[asterisk-biz] This is good news!

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:09:43 MST 2006

Hello,

It is still proprietary technology and code, and you have to pay a per
seat/server license for it.

It is based on Asterisk and is a wonderful example of a company taking
off with Asterisk as their base, but noone can do anything with their
code but them, so I'm not sure why you're so excited.

They do have a good product and I have seen a demo of it, but those
new features are not revolutionary in the commercial contact-center
industry.

MATT---