[asterisk-biz] GXP2000's, Handytone 286, Handy 486 for sale - Inventory must go!!!

router routers02 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 18 16:14:45 MST 2006

Contact me at dragos at oriunde.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of James Ewing
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 14:29
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] GXP2000's, Handytone 286,Handy 486 for sale -
Inventory must go!!!

Sorry for the HTML before, lets try this again.

We have inventory that I need off the books.  I have the following available for sale.

GXP-2000 - $45 ea 14 NIB, 10 Open Box  (24 total)
Handytone 286- $25 ea 12 NIB
Handytone 486 - $30 ea 12 NIB

You pay the shipping.  We can take credit cards, paypal, personal check (must clear prior to shipment).  Any quantity available.  Want them all?  Make me an offer.

James Ewing
President

  403 S Wolfe St. Baltimore, MD. 21231
æ 866.229.1542 ext 8003