[asterisk-biz] O'Reilly's Etel Conference

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jan 18 15:44:22 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 17:06 -0500, Greg Boehnlein wrote:
> Hey there,
> 	Just wanted to drop a line and let people know that I'll be
> heading to San Francisco for O'Reilly's Etel. If you are interested in
> attending, there are some free passes floating around. If anyone is
> interested in getting together for a beer, let me know!
>
> Info on the conference can be found here:
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/etel2006/
>
> I'm looking forward to an ejoyable uber-geek experience!

The uber-geek experience may not happen.  The schedule focuses on the 15
minute talks much more than anything else, they also only seem to have
one day of workshops and such.  I hope that its good but I am not
expecting a whole lot from it simply becuase of what is available on the
webpage.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378