[asterisk-biz] iBell

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 15:11:09 MST 2006

I signed up for iBell several months ago but there was
a big delay (sometimes up to a half of a second). I
emailed support and they got back to me almost
instantly. Emails were sent back and forth for a while
untill the issue was resolved. I now use them for
certain routes that they have that are cheap. If their
system is down for some reason and thier server does
not accept the call I just have asterisk roll over and
use a diffrent route. So if they are down I dont have
to worry about calls not going thru. I would guess
that thier problem now is growth. When I signed up
done one Jon helped me. I think he is the one that
started it. So from then till now they prob. grew a
little bit. Like I said before it's worth using them
but having a failover in case.