[asterisk-biz] Ibell.net

Bernard Cresencia crossnet at rogers.com
Tue Jan 17 05:47:31 MST 2006

I've used them since September 2005. They have fair to
good quality and excellent prices. Unfortunately,
they've been experiencing recent outages. Some outages
lasted for a whole day or more. Also at various times
they've had outages of their website, their cdr portal
site (which, apparently is the same host as their
softswitch), their online ticketing system, and even
their entire e-mail system (incidentally, all these
mentioned are still down). Their support varies -
sometimes they respond quickly, other times they don't
respond for several days. But not very proactive when
it comes to downtime - I usually find out from my
customers that the service is down. Their sales rep
has been very responsive and accessible - I've talked
with him on the phone a few times and seems like a
good guy. Unfortunately, they seem to be experiencing
technical issues lately. Maybe because of growth,
maybe something else.

My advice: Not recommended from my experience.
However, I'd like to give them the benefit of the
doubt and hopefully others have much more positive
feedback.