[asterisk-biz] Beware!!!!

Manny A. Wise mannywise at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:35:34 MST 2006

This can happen to you!!!!

Greetings,
We have determined that your 800-230-1234 will not be fully functional in
the near future.  We apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately that
number needs to be changed.  In order to change your number please follow
the instructions below.  Your account has already been credited for the
number change.

To change your number, log into your BroadVoice account portal using the
name and password that you selected when you signed up for BroadVoice
service.

Click on the 'Features' tab
Click on the word 'Premium'
In the Alternate Numbers section click on 'Change'
Select your old number from the drop down menu labled Current Number and
click Delete
Select your new number from the drop down menus under New Number
Click on Add as Alternate
Power down your adapter, wait 10 seconds, then power it up again.

Thank you,
David
Tier 2, BroadVoice Customer Support