[asterisk-biz] move over vonage

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Sat Jan 14 08:53:02 MST 2006

Paul wrote:
> I have been trying for over a week now to cancel vonage. [...]

Broadvoice seems faster to cancel an account. I sent an email asking
"how to cancel" and they quickly replied "We are very sorry to lose your
business".

> Looks to me like the window of opportunity opens wider for
> competitors who can be more responsive in the customer service area.

I have a Pkt8 account, a very old one, which I use as a backup. Never
tried to cancel my account, but pkt8 customer service appears to be more
professional.