[asterisk-biz] Asterisk GUI

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Fri Jan 13 14:57:16 MST 2006

Please take a look at Asterisk PBX Manager - our Webmin based GUI for
Asterisk.

It is very easy to install, it comes with useful scripts/features, it does
not require any databases, etc and it allows plenty of flexibility in the
way Asterisk can be configured.

We are currently beta testing a multi tenant version - anyone interested in
helping with beta testing?

We are also planning to release a limited (by a number of phones and
mailboxes) free version for home/personal use - probably next week.

PBX Manager costs $295 for an unlimited number of phones/mailboxes. Starting
in February we will be moving to a tiered pricing, so if you are considering
buying PBX Manager and have more than 25 phones/mailboxes, now is the time
:-).

You can find more information on our website http://www.thirdlane.com and
see a live demo at https://thirdlane.amer.net:10000 (user demo password
insecure). Some of the PBX Manager features are disabled for the demo user
(using Webmin access control). The demo user is not allowed to perform any
"admin" level functionality - like restarting * or executing * commands,
uploading or downloading configuration files, accessing files directly, or
changing GUI theme or language - you should just imagine those features are
available :-).

Alex