[asterisk-biz] Asterisk GUI

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Fri Jan 13 11:26:28 MST 2006

Hi.. for those who ask.

We are delivering the application in our instalations. And of course
thinking in sell the application alone..First we want to see all the
implications in licenses with asterisk.

the prices for a 46 Seat license will be around 385.00 with make it 90
USD more expensive that thirdlane. and we offer installation included
and it works with pbx_realtime so basically u need 1.2
Every License come fix to a server..

so basically the cost for license for server.

23 Seats           -      295.00 USD
46 Seats           -      385.00 USD
69 Seats           -      535.00 USD
unlimited Seats  -      894.00 USD

We can provide also multiple servers licenses.

As i said before is basically to manage a callcenter but can be use as
any PBX control operator.

Matt, Sineapps have an excellent predictive dialer application as far i
known. we are planing to move our application in that way. right now we
are developing an agent application and doing an agent application.. I
will be very happy to try to integrate something like ur call generator
with text to speech and our applications. We tried in a 300+ seat
enviroment and we am very happy with the results. We have a few
recomendations that we want to incorporate that will be the tool more
interesting.

We are making a few changes in our web servers yesterday.

http://www.cripiland.com/screenshots/manager1.jpg

regards
Saul Diaz
Intouch VoIP Inc