[asterisk-biz] How much it costs to setup Asterisk and phones?

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Thu Jan 12 18:49:55 MST 2006

Steve Totaro wrote:

>>Ron Arts a écrit :
>>

>>>Ok,
>>>
>>>I'll pose the question that everyone is dying to know now:
>>>what are you gonna do to that poor phones that costs $150 each?
>>>

>>Test them, configure them, and eventually replace them if they break?
>>

>Don't even offer cheap phones since they make the entire system look
>cheap.

:) question are the polycom 301 CHEAP?

retail price 135. USD ... that's not a cheaper phone...

cheaper phone a sipura 841 and a grandstream 100-101-102  that u can get
for 50 usd the piece..

for those that think that is is a good business...

you spend 30 times less time setting a polycom/cisco that supporting a
grandstreams.. wich by the way thinks the SIP protocols is his back yard
and can do what ever they want.. honorable exception 1.0.7.11 ... don't
even go to the 1.0.6.7 firmware...

regards
Saul