[asterisk-biz] How much it costs to setup Asterisk and phones?

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Thu Jan 12 17:08:40 MST 2006

asbiz wrote:

>What's the configuration of $3407.30 server, or is it two servers? And
>isn't $300 good enough to buy good IP phones?

Hi Cheap phones 300?

even a polycom 301 that is not definitelly a cheap phone will be around
200 including labor, a POE switch is a great switch i recommend u stick
to them... other switch could work... but...

i am sure u can get the 30 polycoms with less than that. so with labor
for set the phone we can go to 200. plus shipping

we try grandsreams bt 102 ... S.... Horrible, i have a call center with
300 of then.. what a nightmare

but with the 1.0.7.11 firmware all the prblems disappear and u have
decent callcenter.

with 30 phones u don't need a super server as was discussed in this list
before u can get a server like this.

    * 1U (1.75") Rackmount Chassis
    * Single 3.0 Ghz Intel® Pentium® 4 with EM64T Technology 2Mb Cache
    * 800MHz Front Side Bus
    * 4 DIMM slots for up to 8GB of DDR2 PC4200 RAM - 1Gb Low-Profile
      PC4200 Unbuffered ECC DDR2 (2-512) Included
    * Integrated 4-channel SATA Controller - 120Gb 7200 RPM (8MB cache)
      Included
    * Four Hot Swap 3.5" Drive Bays
    * Slimline Optical Drive
    * Dual Integrated Gigabit Ethernet NICs
    * One 64-bit/133MHz Full-Height PCI-X or PCI-E x16 slot (x8 lanes)
    * One 64-bit/133MHz Low-Profile PCI-X slot
    * Integrated ATI Rage XL Video with 8MB dedicated RAM
    * One 350W Power Supply
    * Includes Ball Bearing Rails
    * Linux Preload
    * **Single Span T1/E1 PCI Card

for 2600 USD plus shipping. if u don't need a digium card just remove
595.00 usd so basically is 2105

Labor.. depends... usually btw 50 - 100 usd the hr in the states.. we
are modest we change 85 usd/hr but we can provide u even a GUI for your
asterisk server that will control the server and ur SIP phones.

pls check http://www.cripiland.com/screenshots/manager1.jpg.

We also provide custom development at 100 usd the hr...

And support.

Regards
Saul Diaz
Intouch-VoIP Inc