[asterisk-biz] Voxbone going further downhill?

Nick Skass nick at opensol.org
Wed Jan 11 23:06:45 MST 2006

I started using Voxbone recently and they seems pretty ok, I also have
received that they payment wasnt successful, but i went and paid it
manually on the site.  The support is pretty responsive, especially when
some of my DIDs doesnt work, they replied swiftly and help me with a
work around solution.  I have no axe to grind for their service.

N.