[asterisk-biz] Active X

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:40:52 MST 2006

yes steve. i did
you are doing that bounty site right ?

yeah found the filename i needed then i googled that then found it..

then .. i hacked the source. got all required cabs and moded java scripts..

then i uploaded all that to my box . made a sip user for it and bang it
worked...

only thing is u cant choose codecs.. and i got echo and a weird call had
nasty jitter or noise in it..

other 4 tests where fine..

cant believe xten guys sell crap like this .

10k to get xpro branded and the darn crap is now eyePOS... the worst
firewall discovery in xten history..

IMHO i stick with xlite for any on the road crap..

eyebam BTW being a coder,, i see that they changed coders.. ( fired ? moved
on ?) since not only the looks changed but the whole structure.. bad
approach they did..

anyhow no Piece of software without sources is valued to that price...