[asterisk-biz] New Freelance Site for Asterisk ConsultantsandThose who Need Projects Done

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jan 11 10:53:31 MST 2006

> Steve Totaro wrote:
> > There is already one URGENT project posted so this may
> catch on quickly.
> >

> > Just for clarification.  The Guru does get paid by the
> customer, there
> > are just no fees for the use of the site.  It is free to
> use but you
> > have to pay whatever amount you agree upon for the services.
>
> You should check out www.rentacoder.com if you haven't
> already. Probably a good model to follow. Might want to
> consider putting the funds in escrow like they do as well and
> plan for some sort of mediation process.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jason

Jason,

Thanks for the input.

It does have the capacity for escrow.  Only forms of payment at this
point are PayPal or check (once it clears).  Since PayPal will charge me
a percentage of the transaction, that will have to be passed onto the
user, UNLESS there is enough funds sitting in there gaining interest
(PayPal is at something like 4.26% right now).

I will have to check the ability for mediation since that will come up
and is very important.

Thanks,
Steve