[asterisk-biz] New Freelance Site for Asterisk ConsultantsandThose who Need Projects Done

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 10 22:29:01 MST 2006

Thanks, I will look into it, maybe it is cookie related or something, or
just the fact that it is really one website wrapped into another to
create template.

So you are saying you can see the project, then click it and nothing
happens or you just get a blank screen?

Maybe I will post a project there to fix it for me, but alas, you won't
be able to read it!

Steve