[asterisk-biz] Eid Mubarak (stealing topic for lists benefit)

Christopher Bergström cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Tue Jan 10 15:59:03 MST 2006

Since everyone is reading this topic may I steal the limelight..

For my request for European VoIP providers.. I only had three offers..

Two were interesting, but I can't imagine this should be it??  I'm not
looking for bottom bargain prices.. I just want latency to a sip gateway
under 100ms and that isn't backhauling across the pond via IP.. PSTN
will perform better.. I also need a way to transverse being double nated
at times.. (proxy and not STUN)

Anyone else that can do this?

Cheers,

C.