[asterisk-biz] Eid Mubarak

Roger Hanson roger at makarios.us
Tue Jan 10 15:04:11 MST 2006

Bill Michaelson wrote:

> Well Happy Eid, Rehan!
>
> I'd celebrate it myself, but somebody got my goat.
>
> Rehan AllahWala wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> For those who celebrate Eid.
>>
>> I would like to wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak.
>>
>> For those who do not know what it is, Its a Prayer in memory of
>> Ishmael son of Abraham, when he attempted to sacrifice his beloved
>> son on request by god.
>>
>> Muslim's celebrate it with a sacrifice of a goat every year.
>>
>> I belive Christians &  Jew's belive in the same.
>>
>> Peace and Harmony to all.
>>
>> Rehan

Come on, have a little respect for Rehan.

This mailing list may not be the place for a religious discussion, but
the least you could do (and maybe the most) would be to let is post to
the list wish us well, and we move on.  No need to get nasty.

Treat him with the same respect you would someone posting a message to
the list asking to be removed....