[asterisk-biz] Eid Mubarak

Omar A. Sabek omar.sabek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:45:58 MST 2006

Eid Mubarak Rehan,

I really don't care what or when anyone sacrifices anything. Rehan
came on to wish everyone a happy Eid and it should be taken as simply
as a Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah.

Please carry on this discussion in alt.religion, I don't remember
anybody questioning gift giving, Christmas trees or Menorahs during
the holidays.

Omar A. Sabek