[asterisk-biz] 4th try! Hosted Asterisk box needed

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Jan 10 10:50:11 MST 2006

Mark,

You may care to take a look at our ITSP in a box product. There's a
working demo of the web interface at:

http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

and a feature list at:

http://integrics.com/products/itsp/latest/features/

The demo is about a month out of date. Since then we've added call
recording, calling cards, and more powerful hunt groups. Coming soon are
time of day call routing, postpaid enhancements including invoicing, and
more reports. We'll also be launching a version without billing for sale
as a PBX replacement in a few months.

It runs on your servers at your site, and is truly multi-tenant, and
with unlimited levels of resellers. It's proving very popular, and we're
running a 3 to 4 week backlog on installations.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/