[asterisk-biz] Asterisk and Mitel SX-200

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jan 9 12:14:32 MST 2006

Pretty intense if you are new to Asterisk.  Why not get a quad port T1
card and a channel bank(s), eliminating the need for the first two
boxes.  T1 terminates to port one on the quad card, get rid of the 50
mitel phones for polycom or cisco IP phones, port two, three, and four
can connect to channel banks with FXS port and connect to your existing
analog phones.  I like Adtran 600E channel banks.  Each one can support
24 analog extensions.

Thanks,

Steve

  _____