[asterisk-biz] Asterisk and Mitel SX-200

Adam Ray aray at slcconline.edu
Mon Jan 9 11:40:23 MST 2006

I am thinking about switching to Asterisk for a primary PBX, but will need
to keep some of my own system. We currently are running off of a Mitel
SX-200 which has a T1 of our 24 lines hooked into it. It is currently
driving about 50 Mitel phones and then has a fiber link to three other Mitel
boxes. Two of these drive analog phones (the section of the Mitel system we
would like to keep) and one of them drives other system phones. More details
can be given, but I am trying to estimate how intense this project will be.

Thanks,

Adam Ray

Network Administrator

Saint Louis Christian College