[asterisk-biz] Toronto Termination

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:13:50 MST 2006

Hello, we are are offering unlimited termination to Toronto Canada at
$40 per dedicated channel/month plus taxes. We are dedicating an
exclusive pri channel per order for each customer. 92 channels are
available at this time and we reserve the right to change terms at end
of every billing period. No commitments required beyond prepayment for
each billing period ( 1 month). For those interested contact me off
list.

Colocation facilities at 151 front street, 10 mbs unmetered mci is
available as well: $110/U
with private cross connect to main gateway.

Cheers,
Shidan
Nuovotel Corp

.