[Asterisk-biz] Service Provider Solution using Asterisk

Andrew P. Horton Ahorton at talktoome.com
Wed Jan 4 15:39:30 MST 2006

Hello.

We are an established service provider looking to transition sizeable
(several million minutes/month) domestic and international traffic from
TDM to VoIP.

If you have expertise in scoping and implementing projects that can
initially support 2-10k concurrent calls, we would like to hear from
you.

Please contact me off-list for detailed requirements and more
information about this project.

Thank you.

Andy.

This e-mail message (including its attachments) is proprietary, is intended for the recipient named in it and may contain material which is confidential and privileged.  No-one other than the named recipient may read, copy, rely on redirect, save or alter the message or any part of it or any attachment to it in any way.