[Asterisk-biz] sellvoip.net - Any experience with them

Stephen Misel steve at miselconsulting.com
Wed Jan 4 13:09:32 MST 2006

Hi Ross.

   Sellvoip passes whatever CallerID number you send.  As you're
probably aware, the "Name" is mapped back to the number elsewhere.
Incoming calls get a number only (no name).

   I have app_google_cid in beta, which looks up the name in Google...
failing that, it will insert the NANPA information.   This is an
asterisk app (internal) .. not an AGI.   Shoot me an email off-list if
you want to try it out.

-Steve