[Asterisk-biz] New Support Service Offering

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Wed Jan 4 12:18:47 MST 2006

Happy New Year!

Coalescent Systems is pleased to announce a new support service offering
- AMP Email Support. This service is ticket-based rather than time-based
and is intended for issues and inquiries that are *not* time-sensitive
or of an urgent nature. More information about this offering can be
found on our website:

http://www.coalescentsystems.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=82

The existing AMP Support offering that operates under the support credit
framework remains in effect and is intended primarily for issues and
inquiries that *are* time-sensitive or of an urgent nature. It is our
hope that this new offering will provide our valued customers with
increased flexibility with regard to engaging us for their support needs.

Regards,
--
Jason Becker
Director & CEO