[asterisk-biz] DIDs lifetime on DIDX

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Tue Feb 28 11:07:20 MST 2006

This must be new! Perhaps the squeaky wheel does get oiled after all.

The poart that seems to confuse me however is

"The provided DID numbers will then be passed on to other members of the
exchange making it impossible to cancel the exchange."

Which sems to imply that once sold on DIDx yiou have an obligation to
keep selliing it on DIDx even after the buyer cancels it. It also allows
no provision for if your provider goes out of business, or for some
reason no longer makes it availabe to you!

Mark