[asterisk-biz] [pashagroup] Etisalat confirms to take over PTCLin 2 weeks - News by GEW

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Tue Feb 28 10:46:41 MST 2006

No problems for me whatsoever, Mark. I've spoken to about 20 others on this
list about VoIP in general since I read this email. In fact, it was one of
our topics of conversation because of the business implications. None of
them had problems with the email either. In fact, it was very informative.
Thanks for asking, Mark.

Suzanne Bowen
Super Technologies, Inc.
Pensacola, FL 32501 USA
tel: 8504396611, 2127363719

[asterisk-biz] [pashagroup] Etisalat confirms to take over PTCL in 2
weeks - News by GEW

Did this message cause problems for anyone else or just me?