[asterisk-biz] The most feature-rich ATA is now available from BroadTel

seshu.kanuri at novartis.com seshu.kanuri at novartis.com
Tue Feb 28 10:35:01 MST 2006

Broadtel is just a reseller of this YUXIN chinese made ATA, like all other
Broadtel products on the site.

You can buy this from any other YUXIN Resellers.

The product details are here: http://www.yntx.com/en/productygw30.htm

This gateway costs $28/- if you want to buy from the manufacturer.

You can buy these units from many other resellers in USA

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           Paul <ast2005 at 9ux.com>    |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           asterisk-biz-bounces at lists|
|         |           .digium.com               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           02/28/2006 12:07 PM       |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           Commercial and            |
|         |           Business-Oriented Asterisk|
|         |           Discussion                |
|         |                                     |
  |       To:       Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>                |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Seshu Kanuri/X/PH/Novartis)                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [asterisk-biz] The most feature-rich ATA is now available from      BroadTel                    |

It is considered SPAMMING when you repost the announcement often. You
posted it twice yesterday but I figured that was just an error on your
part. Seeing it again already today is unacceptable.