[asterisk-biz] Forbes.com Extract on DIDX.org

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Tue Feb 28 09:47:07 MST 2006

Hello Ed and hello to the list of Asterisk-related business professionals
here,
Definitely a press release, yes, and thank you for allowing me to share it
with you.

Related question... are any of you happy with your press release agency? If
so, tell us all who you use and your comments about them. I would trust your
experience. Thanks!

Suzanne Bowen
Super Technologies, Inc. DIDX - VoIP Solutions
Pensacola, FL 32501 USA
http://podcasts.pulvermedia.com/blog/archives/2006/02/super_technolog.html