[asterisk-biz] DIDs lifetime on DIDX

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Tue Feb 28 08:13:29 MST 2006

I've searched through the archives but have not found a precise answer.

We are looking into becoming members of DIDX. However a question
which was brought up previously on this list is what happens to a DID
you pruchase through DIDX and the provider drops out of DIDX? Do you
get to keep that DID and continue paying the provider directly at the
same rate? Do you loose the DID?

What provisions exist on DIDX to protect buyers against providers
dropping out of their network?

If someone from DIDX is reading this and could reply pointing me into
where this information can be found on DIDX's website or Ts&Cs, I
would (and all of us) would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Waldo