[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Startup

Charles Vance cbvance at msn.com
Sun Feb 26 14:05:31 MST 2006

Brian:

Eventually I am aim to install, program and commission low cost IP PBX
systems for anyone that I can sell them to.

I also plan to become a service provider for T1 and internet so I can offer
a complete convergence solution front to back.

My first project is a non profit that wants to use an IP PBX system to offer
voip telco services to its membership and at the same time be able to resell
prepaid calling cards for additional revenue. I will own the PBX and lease
the services back to them.

My plan was to jump in with both feet and get an asterisk system up and
going for them and then use that as a jumping off place.

Im trying to figure out what the est approach is, I will have enough funding
either 3rd or 4th Qtr to get started with the venture.  Thats where I am
fuzzy. I dont have enough teleco experience to know what all the peices are
that I will need.

I think all I need is a location that offers good T1 and 24/7 on site so I
can offer my customer 99.99 uptime for the system.