[asterisk-biz] Terminating calls to Canada - legal issues?

CC Asterisk cc.asterisk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:50:11 MST 2006

What is the legality of originating calls  thru a VoIP gateway in Ontario
Canada and sending them to a service provider for termination in Ontario
only. Is there a difference if you use a local provider or if we use a USA
based provider. Also is there a difference if our Asterisk server that we
are routing thru is in the USA or in Canada?

Thanks
Mark