[asterisk-biz] Auto Dialer fro Asterisk

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:43:17 MST 2006

GnuDialer and VICIDIAL both work well if they are set up correctly.
They are in production in call centers all over the world, some with
over 300 seats. They are free and GPL so they are not as easy to setup
or as fully developed as a commercial system like an Aheeva or
Stratasoft system, but there are consultants that can install
GnuDialer or VICIDIAL for you in the correct way so that it will work
just fine in a production call center.

MATT---