[asterisk-biz] Seeking USB phones that work well with Xlite /Eyebeam

Me gotvoip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:31:04 MST 2006

Not trying to take any business away from VOIPSupply but since they
are out of stock..

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=AU-100-UPC

and

http://geeks.com/rebates/au-100_feb06.pdf

Gets you a free one if you can stomach rebates, which I can't...

If anyone buys one, please let us know how it works.