[asterisk-biz] Auto Dialer fro Asterisk

Matt Riddell [NZ] matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Feb 23 15:45:04 MST 2006

Tim Booth wrote:
> Hello
> I have a client that is using a hosted predictive dialer and wants his
> own solution for his Asterisk Server. They currently upload online about
> 5000 leads a day and the hosted dialer send the calls to his agents soft
> phones on the Asterisk server. Does anyone know of a similar solution
> that would reside onsite opposed to being hosted?

We produce SineDialer which is a predictive dialer and SineDialer
Enterprise which does load balancing against a cluster of Asterisk
servers enabling unlimited outbound calls.

It runs in a few different modes including calls per second, agent based
predictive mode, and DID transfer based predictive mode.

For more information drop Rodney a line at sales at sineapps.com

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell