[asterisk-biz] Panama City, Panama Asterisk vendors/Consultants

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu Feb 23 12:20:34 MST 2006

Anoyone have any experience of a consultant in Panama City, Panama (not
the one in Florida)?

My customer has a small office there which currently has a Panasonic key
system and they are looking to change it to an Asterisk to bring it in
line with their other offices.

I could sell them one here and have them ship it down but support would
be an issue. I think they'd rather have a local firm do it.

Potential companies please contact me off list.

Thanks

--

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ