[asterisk-biz] Seeking USB phones that work well with Xlite / Eyebeam

dev.mem at gmail.com dev.mem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:43:40 MST 2006

I presume those devices are standard usb-audio devices working with OSX,
Linux and Windows.

Is there a good USB phone that can do all that... usuable with asterisk,
that don't generate additional echo or other kind of trouble.

a specific model please? one you had experienced in real life situation?

I'm on this mailling-list for not very long and already seen that question
before. It will be usefull to have some complete answers. I'll put some of
them in voip-info.org wiki, because there is no real answers there too.

thanks