[Asterisk-biz] Looking for a French provider

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:39:59 MST 2006

> These numbers usually involve a "credit temps", which is some kind of setup
> fee. It may make a big difference for short calls.

Salut Nicolas, tu nous a manqué à la dernière réunion :)

They gave no explanation but they did credit my account rather quickly
(within a few days).

What I tend to dislike about DC is that they tend to close support
tickets withiut explanation and sometimes they've done it without
solving the problem.

What  I kine about DC is that the web interface is decent, although it
could use a few improvement in basic web site navigation. Quality of
calls has been decent.