[asterisk-biz] n00bie Question

rc ray-pub at rcn.com
Wed Feb 22 17:19:57 MST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.  I am interested in the business end of it.  I
am a small computer consultant and trying to learn as much as possible
about the services and their requirements with the goal to sell and
implement VOIP services for clients to move them away from their
standard phone systems.  I ideally would like to move up the food chain
to become a full fledged provider to businesses (and perhaps consumers
at some point too!).  I'll keep at my research and do appreciate any
quality resources anyone can recommend.

Thanks,
Ray