[asterisk-biz] Server Rental

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Feb 22 13:47:37 MST 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, router wrote:

> I am looking to rent some servers with the requirements below:
>
> Required:
> 1. NY area
> 2. 3-5 servers (can expand in 6 months to 8 servers) P4/Xeon/Dual
> Xeon/Opteron - 1-2 GB RAM
> 3. Dedicated 5Mbps Internet bandwidth, burstable to 10Mbps, 95%. Bandwidth
> used for VoIP applications.
> 4. Private VLAN, 29 IP addresses
> 5. Online DNS management
> 6. 24x7 support
> 7. Free remote hands
> 8. Fast (?) replacements and rebuilds on hardware failures
> 9. Free remote reboots (or included in 7.)
> 10. Fedora Core 4 OS installed - server/everything
> 11. Discount per number of servers and committed bandwidth
> 12. Full ssh root access
>
> Optional:
> 1. Remote KVM over IP
> 2. Backup space
We can do exactly what you have described. Plus, we can also provide you
with VOIP or TDM origination and termination, directly in our facility, at
competitive prices.

We own our datacenter, we have our own TDM switches, 24/7 operations,
we are not a lemonade stand :). For prices, you can see our
website at www.pilosoft.com/dhostoptions.html

We may not be the cheapest - but you certainly get what you pay for.

-alex