[asterisk-biz] Looking for DID origination close to Chicago

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Feb 22 11:44:25 MST 2006

Mark wrote:

> I am sorry I always top post, it is the way I do it! I was unaware
> that there was any laws relating to how I reply

There should be a law that everyone must bottom post. See how in
replying to your top post while preserving the previous post I am now
middle posting? The list will deteriorate into total anarchy and then
people will ask for a cruel dictatorship to rectify the problem of
malpositioned postings. We surely don't want that!