[asterisk-biz] Need an Asterisk - Televantage integration consultant

Anish Basu Anish at foniquity.com
Mon Feb 20 07:50:57 MST 2006

Hi,

I have been trying to get H.323 working on Asterisk for a few days with no
luck.  At this point, I need a consultant to configure H.323 with Asterisk
and trunk it to a Televantage system.  This is a very simple project and
should take no longer than an hour or two for someone that already has the
config files at their disposal.  Root access to the asterisk server will be
provided and televantage experts are available to help.  If anyone has
already had experience with this, please contact me off list.

Thank you,

Anish Basu