[asterisk-biz] The Value of VoIP subscribers

Yair Hakak yair at hakak.com
Sun Feb 19 07:05:47 MST 2006

I don't know anyone who would value using such a method. After 4 years i
assume the company is going to be vaporized?
This may be how you value something with a short asset life (a car, for
example) but it's far to primitive a method to value a going concern with.

-yair

p.s. no offense meant, contstructive criticism only. Your point about
valuing from the point of view of the buyer, however, is very well taken.