[asterisk-biz] Netlogic.net

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Sat Feb 18 08:10:52 MST 2006

Is anyone doing business with netlogic.net? Can you describe your
experience with them?

Last week I posted a question regarding some local DIDs in Miami/
Broward, Florida area. They were one to reply.

It took my colleague 2 days to get a hold of the person who replied.
It's been 4 days since that person said he was going to send him the
forms and paperwork to get started and nothing has happened. When he
calls their company, no one else but him can help us.

I understand you could be busy, but, heck, this is absurd.

Thanks,
Waldo