[asterisk-biz] free tollfree service

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Feb 17 16:39:07 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 15:17 -0800, jay kordic wrote:
> Why are you so concerned about recording of calls? Bret is offering an
> opportunity to share in compesation for terminating toll free calls which
> will allow many of you not to route those same toll free calls over a
> PRI,saving you money.
> Jay Kordic

I see it as a valid concern, on the internet 'free' typically means 'we
will sell any and all information we can get our hands on to anyone who
is willing to buy it'.  I took his questions generally to be along that
line.

My guess is he doesnt know how I get money for doing this, which is what
I am sharing, as such he was trying to eliminate marketing from the list
of possibles...

I dont see this as a bad thing, if more people questioned what happens
when they enter their friends/relatives email addresses into random
webpages then there would be smaller spam lists.  Speaking of which I
think its time to put a filter on posting forms on my grandmothers
machine so she stops entering family addresses :P

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378