[asterisk-biz] Looking for Asterisk home to implant my DIDs there :)

Alejandro Lengua alejandro.lengua at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:47:15 MST 2006

I have a couple of not common DIDs with Asterisk
login information that I currently use with softphones.
I wonder which service could allow me to install it in
an Asterisk box and use it with the features
Asterisk promise (auto attendant, call logs, remote
extensions ...)

I know that one choice could be to  have a dedicated
server and install Asterisk there, but I wonder
if somebody have managed to offer an Asterisk
hosting service.

Thanks in advance
Alejandro