[asterisk-biz] China DIDs

Alex Pui alex.pui at act-labs.com
Thu Feb 16 11:38:10 MST 2006

I think that the long awaited for "communication act" in mainland China is
still not there, therefore many new things are not well defined.

But in principle, a DID to a VOIP device to avoid toll charge should be
illegal, or at least grey area but many people are still doing that.

So the problem is : the real business cannot grow as there are many
competitors in cheap price, but on the other hand, those competitors are in
and out quickly.

Alex