[asterisk-biz] huge conference call

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Feb 16 04:09:12 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 10:41 +0100, Wilson Pickett wrote:
> > BargainConference.com has a scalable , reservationless conferencing platform
> > that includes a lecture mode, user punting, call recording and a ton of
> > other features.  It was developed by a member of this listserv.
> > www.bargainconference.com
>
> That actually looks pretty decent at 4c/min. I can't find anything
> about this on the site, but is it only POTS toll-free dialin? It would
> be interesting to mix that with SIP (or even IAX2).

They say 4 cents/min for tollfree access, however they do not say if
that is per port or not.  I would assume so, but ...  does anyone know
for sure whether its per port or per conference regardless of the number
of participants?

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378