[asterisk-biz] Your POP in New Zealand

Carlos Hernandez carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz
Tue Feb 14 13:29:36 MST 2006

Hi list:

We have 50% of our platform sitting idle, and we would like to offer it
to a business interested in setting up a flag in this territory.

So, if you would go for 5, 10 or 15 ISDN channels, some dedicated
International bandwidth and you have means to terminate your calls
yourselves, why not have a POP in Auckland New Zealand?

Please let me know off-list if interested as we have all the gear in
place and ready.

If you want to go for a bigger operation, that's good as well, as long
as you can commit with us for some fixed term, we can install more
infrastructure for you.

Many thanks,

Carlos Hernandez
LINUX Services Ltd.