[asterisk-biz] VoIP Companies USA/Internat combo, VON booth "S"

Suzanne suzanne.bowen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:43:09 MST 2006

I would like to know those VoIP companies who use and sell Asterisk-related
products who have international AND also USA domestic offices but are
incorporated in the United States.

We receive several emails from this list asking who, what, where, etc. is
Super Technologies, Inc. Steve Cayona, network analyst and much more for our
company, is a member of this asterisk-biz list. His interest in the list is
for the shared knowledge, list of opportunities and assisting the members
where he can to solve problems. In fact, feel free to email him anytime on
the list for assistance. If he doen't know the answer, he'll tell you. Linda
Goldsmith is in business development. I am one of the co-founders of Super
Technologies, Inc. in 1999 when we incorporated. Rehan Ahmed is the other
co-founder. The first three as well as others are permanently located in our
USA offices. We have additional offices in Karachi, Dubai and Mexico City.
The largest part of our company is R&D, and this is where Rehan Ahmed is
usually busy.

In conclusion, it doesn't bother anyone in our company what language is your
first language, whether you are mute/deaf and can only read and write, where
you are physically located, how well you communicate in English, or whether
you are in a stagnant/non-changing or constantly evolving company.

What matters to me and us is that this list is an Asterisk-related
discussion that can be deemed commercially oriented. If you are involved in
Asterisk-related business, I believe you have a right to exist in this list
without being "flamed" because of any of the items in the previous
paragraph.

Last, if you need a booth at VON 2006 and the name of your booth will begin
with "S," please respond to me offline. I will forward to you contact
information for the Spring VON 2006 sales representative who takes care of
"S" who has an opening. It may close before you respond. We already have a
booth.

--
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Suzanne Lombard Bowen